In all honesty, though, the creative genius for blogging in my family definitely passed by me and headed straight on to my younger sister, Leyla. She is a fabulous writer who possesses more wit and humor in her little finger than I could ever hope to attain. Ever. She has kept me laughing for days at a time with some of her posts about our family, friends, and life's little quirks. At some point I will try to post a few of my favorites so you can share in the laughter as well. She has a blog site of her own but, despite my pestering, she doesn't find a lot of opportunities to write much now that she has to take care of my 15mo old nephew, Porter. More on him later! But, if you find some time and are looking for a good giggle that has the potential of lasting for hours, check out Leyla's blog at http://blobbloggingmommy.wordpress.com/. It will not disappoint. I promise you.
My sister's blogs have been the sole reason I have felt semi-intimidated about starting my own blog. My humor tends to be much more subdued than hers and rarely comes across accurately in the written form. So if it isn't the promise of comic relief that will bring you back to my site, what else could I possibly offer?! Well, that has yet to be determined. But, stick with me for a bit and maybe it'll all fall together eventually. In the meantime though, maybe you can help me in pestering my sister as well so she will set aside more time to keep her posts coming and provide me with the motivation I will inevitably need to keep this current project of mine from falling to the wayside, much like my past attempts. Here's hoping!
Random Fact about Me #1338: My nickname in high school was KLC. If you say it fast, it sounds like Kelsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment