Tuesday, August 30, 2011

If One is Good, Two is Better

I think part of the reason I find that I procrastinate starting any particular project is that I never want to do it the simple way. If I'm going to put effort into making or doing something, it will inevitably be elaborate and fully worth the time I will be spending on it. So, leave it to me to find myself not only attempting to keep up with one blog but TWO of them!

My friend and coworker, Terra, and I have been talking about keeping track of all the fun things we do together for a while now. We have spent many a Sunday evening cooking up elaborate meals, crafting, watching movies, etc. and want to be able to share some of the things we've accomplished with our friends and family.

If you care to check out what we're up to these days, you can find our blog at:

**Stay tuned for photos from our trip to Sitka over Labor Day weekend!**


Random Fact about Me #5401:  Every clock in my house, car, and on my phone are set for different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment