Of course, as always, I have several ideas for presents I would like to make for people this year... some of which I've been thinking about for 6+ months already. And of course I haven't started any of them yet. I do have a lot of the supplies purchased though so it's only a matter of sitting down and focusing. Maybe this weekend I'll actually pick something to work on and get started. Maybe. : ) I was excited to be able to blog about each of my projects as I'm working on them but am just now realizing that might not be the best idea if there is any hope of keeping them a secret until Christmas. So, instead, I will just save some photos and post about them afterwards. Not nearly as fun for me but maybe that will be the driving force I need to finish up early this year!
Random Fact About Me #329: When I was younger, I would buy a little Christmas present for each member of my family, me included. Then on Christmas Eve, late at night, I would sneak upstairs and place them under the tree, sometimes sprinkling them with glitter... all the time hoping that everyone would think they truly came from Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment