Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lucky Number '13

Well here it is... 2013! We have somehow managed to survive yet another possible apocalypse and are now a couple of weeks into January already. And, though I have been horrible about posting anything worthwhile as of late, I am here now to say I am still around and ready to prove that 2013 is my year to shine. I'm going into this year with a lot of ideas on positive steps I can take in many aspects of my life, all of which I'm excited about and anxious to see where they lead. I will also hopefully have some new crafty projects to share, maybe a yummy recipe or two... All in all, I have a strong feeling that there are good things on the horizon for me and I still have every intention of sharing bits and pieces of my journey along the way. So stay tuned!


words to help inspire


Random Fact About Me #83: I've never had a lucky number but I do find myself using the number 83 a lot for random things, which is in reference to my two favorite dorm floors while I attended ISU... 8th floor being the one all my closest girl friends and I lived on and 3rd being the floor where all the guys we spent the majority of our time with resided. Fantastic memories that will stick with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment